Tuesday, July 19, 2011

rearranged thoughts.

I've been thinking a lot about the past, and how I spent my time and the people in it. Do I miss it? ABSOLUTELY. I love my life now, but the way things used to be seemed so perfect. It almost hurts to look back at those times, mainly because now when I look at those people I see how much they have changed. And how much trust I have lost in them. It's almost heart breaking to see it. There is certain things that I wish stayed the same. It is hard when you put your trust into someone after they hurt you once, not thinking if they would hurt you again. And the next thing you know. It's back to the same thing and your heart is broken all over again. I've tried so hard not to make it bother me, but it keeps nagging me in the back of my head. Especially on the days when you have absolutely nothing to do, so you start to analyze your life and it pops up in your head yet again? I need to get over it, I need to move on. Frankly, I have.. but there are still those days where i think about it. I miss what we had... I miss HIM.

No comments: