Sunday, September 18, 2011

Realization.

We all go through days of hurt, happiness, anger, doubt and fear. And for me, what has gotten me through each and everyday is the support of my family and friends. Without them, I wouldn't be where I am today. There have been times where I have felt so alone, it physically hurt. As time goes on I seem to always get a warm, calming feeling from my Heavenly Father letting me know that he has felt my pain too, and he loves me. And he never forgets to remind me how blessed I am to have the family I have, and the friends I was blessed with. And He lets me know that nobody is perfect, because if things were perfect, they wouldn't be real. And you never realize how important people are until you lose them, so keep you friends close. And never forget your family. Friends come and go, but family will be there for you for all eternity. And they will be there for you through hard times. And they are always there to reach my goals and follow my dreams. Dreams come a size too big, so that we can grow into them. And when we get there, we appreciate it that much more. And when it seems too hard, then sometimes we need to step outside, get some air... and remind yourself of who you are and who you want to be. Try not to waste your time on a stupid boy, trust me. Every moment in your life counts. And every good moment you lose, is a moment you'll never get back. So why waste it on something that just confuses you and makes you question your happiness. One day you will find someone who loves your flaws more than your perfections and you'll know they are the one. In the mean time, live you life. Love your family. Look out for your friends. Keep yourself busy with healthy hobbies and activities. Follow your dreams, and always remember that your Heavenly Father loves you and knows and has felt everything you have gone through.

1 comment:

Alexis said...

syd. i adore this. this is everything i've been needing to hear! your lovely and don't you forget it :)