Monday, March 26, 2012

Never Give Up

Without motivation, we would get no where in life. Everything will get worse before it gets better. But when it does, remember who helped you up, and who put you down and doubted you. Do not base your decisions on the advice of people who don't even have to deal with the results. Base it on yourself, and what you truly want. Be strong, and never give up on what you want. True strength is being able to keep going and holding it all together when no one would blame you for giving up and falling apart. You change for good for one of two reasons. Either you learn enough to want to, or you've been hurt enough that you just have to do it for your own happiness. If you want something bad enough, you need to do everything in your will to get it. The only thing standing in your way to get what you want, is you. There are no excuses. Excuses are for people who don't want it bad enough. Don't give up because you had one bad day. Forgive yourself and be better tomorrow. If you give up, you'll never get to the point you want to in
life. It may seem hard at first, but it will be all worth it in the end. And if you do give up, don't pity yourself. Because clearly you didn't want it bad enough to change. I will not give up. I have already come so far, and I feel as of I'm becoming happier and more confidant because of it. Yes, I have my bad days, but I won't let it get in my way. I will be the person I want to be one day. I won't stop. I can't stop. I am doing this for me, and for all the people who to this day, continue to doubt me. I will prove them wrong.

1 comment: