Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Never Ending

It's never going to end now is it? I thought you would handle all of this more maturely. You both are acting like you are in junior high again. I hope you know that you were once one of the most important people in my life for a very long time. And as we both see, that has changed. I feel bad for you both for the fact that she is taking everything I say, thinking it's about you. Because clearly that is something she can use to help her feel better about your relationship with her. It's funny how when you finally get over someone, you start seeing them in a whole new perspective. sucks now that your back in a relationship, because your not youself, all because she's your personal tampon. Contrary to your belief, it doesn't bother me to give up on you. But what does bother me is she isn't dropping it. It could all be done with, but your girlfriend just loves to drag it on making it more dramatic than it needs to be. But congratulations, she has won. I have finally stopped trying. You are out of my life. Probably forever. But just remember, that when you realize that you lost your best friend, it was your fault. I have such low expectations for you now. You've disappointed me, and it's funny to me. Watching you walk out of my life does not make me bitter or cynical about friendship. But rather makes me realize that some friends really are just that selfish to cut you completely out for someone else. Comes to show who your friends are, huh? I think the hardest part of this whole situation is that neither of us knows what’s going on. Neither of us knows what the other is thinking completely. And we are both trying to make decisions on something we don’t really know. Because the only people really doing the talking is me and her. And yes we both know you're talking to her. But then there is me who doesn't hear a word. But even though I now see what a jerk you turned out to be, I still find myself picturing the good part about you. Because I know the good part. So please do us all a favor and stop this. I wanted it to end a while ago. And I keep seeing crap all over about it. I'm done with both of you. This has been such a waste of time. And congrats to her for trying her best to make my life miserable like she told me she wanted to. What a great goal in life? Looks like a keeper to me..

No comments: